There are many good payday loan websites on the internet but there are loan sharks too. It’s quite easy to get swayed by the content on the website but finally find out that you’ve got stuck with a loan that never seems to end.
To help you make the most informed decision, we’ve listed a few top tips on how to choose same day payday loans websites that are authentic and reliable.
- Understand how the same day payday loans market works. Most lenders will check your credit history, where you work and then ask for a salary certificate to ensure that you are currently working. You also have to be 18 years of age and a legal citizen of UK to be eligible for payday loans. If you are a temporary worker or a part-time worker, you will not be sanctioned a large loan amount.
- Choose a lender attached to a reliable bank. All banks have their own payday loan websites. We suggest you choose a lender who is attached to a bank. If you have a salary account with the bank, your loan will get approved faster and you will get a lower interest rate on the loan.
- Good lenders will let you know the interest rate right away. They will provide a quote if required and you are free to walk away if you don’t like the interest rate. The lender also has to inform you about the repayment process and the method of repayment before the loan is approved and sanctioned.
- Ask the company upfront how much they are willing to lend. If you have a good credit history and have good banking history, you could get as much as 1000 pounds through the payday lender. Payday loan companies also look at your salary slip and then approve a certain amount for the customers. As a result, you do have to inquire about this before you request a certain amount. A word of caution here: the more you borrow, the higher the interest rate and the more you have to pay back.
- Lender will usually not check your credit history and a bad history will not affect the amount that you can get from the company.
- Choose lenders who are financially fluid. Lenders who are aware of market conditions will offer affordable interest rates for consumers. Lenders in financial difficulty will charge higher interest rates which are not feasible for the consumer. It could also result in some debt recovery issues if you are not careful.
On the internet, it’s always buyer beware. Be very careful with your personal details and your banking details while dealing with new same day payday loans websites. Most reliable sites will not ask for your banking details till the loan has been approved. If the site seems to be too flashy, too loud and is offering a rate that seems too good to be true; then it’s probably not on the up-and-up so take your request somewhere else.